Hyaluronic acid, multivitamin complex (retinol, thiamin, riboflavin, nicotinamide, dexpanthenol, pyridoxine, ascorbic acid, ergocalciferol, tocopherol).
1. Tired face, lifeless skin.
2. Acne, seborrhea
3. Thin or dehydrated skin
4. Fine wrinkles around the eyes or lips
Mechanism of action
1. Hyaluronic acid has moisturizing, antioxidant, and regenerating effects.
2. Tocopherol and ascorbic acid enhance the antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory effect.
3. Retinol and dexpanthenol stimulate collagen synthesis.
4. B vitamins improve metabolism in the skin.
Gives the skin a healthy color and radiance. Decreases inflammation, reduces sebaceous gland secretions. Smoothes out wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, scars and blemishes. As a result of this treatment, the patient will look much younger than her biological age.